Hotel Le Toiny
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea and bordering Anse de Toiny beach, the hotel is set on 38 acres and is comprised of 22 luxury Villas and Villa Suites with private pools, each offering intimacy and seclusion.
This holiday includes...
- 7 nights in a Junior Suite, inclusive of continental breakfast.
- Return economy flights from London Gatwick and onward charter flight from Antigua
- Private transfers
We're here seven days a week to help you plan a holiday, so get in touch today.
- Call us on 0203 443 8969
- Chat with us online
- Email us
Big ones, little ones, some as big as your bed. There’s a room for everyone at Hotel Le Toiny and we’ll help you choose the one of your dreams.
When it comes to finding your perfect night quarters, we will never do things by halves.
Up the down time
Just to have a look at what you can get up to while you're here. You could do it all. And if you intend to make eating and drinking your main goal...well, we salute you.
The hotel’s acclaimed restaurant is known for its internationally inspired contemporary cuisine. Workout in the gym, treat yourself to an Elemis treatment in the comfort of your suite, or take the shuttle to the fully-serviced Toiny Beach Club, where you can relax on a lounger soaking up the views or indulge in a delicious barbecue lunch.
Little Things. Big Difference
Your room filled with flowers on arrival. A special celebratory dinner. Champagne in the bath. If there’s an extra special reason to celebrate while you’re at the Hotel Le Toiny, let us know and we’ll make sure a fabulous fuss is made.
We plan the experience, you make the memories!
Our promise to you..
- You'll be fully covered by ATOL
- A direct line to us, so no time is wasted in virtual queues
- Flexi booking terms, so you can book with peace of mind
- A personal travel consultant to give you expert advice
- We will focus on providing the best travel experience possible