Welcome to luxury on high seas
When it comes to planning cruise holidays, we know exactly what will float your boat. Our cruise holidays are a collection of incredible sailings to places around the world that are best seen from sea, from intimate tall ship cruises that can reach secluded ports to all-singing, all-dancing cruises on board grand ocean liners.
With us, it’s about a luxury cruise experience – think à la carte dining, the best suites at sea and the cheeky upgrades that will take your cruise to the next level. We can book a luxury cruise holiday for everyone and are particularly proud to specialise in LGBTQ+ travel advice. We've tried and tested many cruise lines ourselves, so we can tell you all about the most fun, safe and welcoming cruises out there.
"This is just a tiny selection of what we offer, so get in touch to find out more. Tell us what destination or type of cruise you’re looking for and we’ll chat through some ideas to create your perfect cruise holiday."
"We’re an inclusive luxury travel agent – we can book high-end cruise holidays for all and we specialise in LGBTQ+ travel advice. We’re hoping to host a cruise holiday in 2021, so chat to us about joining us."
Which cruise is right for you?
Tradewind Voyages combine rich sailing heritage and modern luxury. Their philosophy is all about the ocean’s journey.
- Tall ship powered by prevailing winds
- Elegant and intimate sailing experience
- Understated luxury and low-key entertainment
- Unique excursions to explore remote destinations
- Great if you have an interest in maritime history
Silversea has boutique-style luxury ships and all-inclusive itineraries to over 900 destinations.
- More adventurous destinations and experiences
- Off-the-beaten track itineraries
- Activities and excursions included in the price
- White-glove service and some formal evenings
- The highest standards – every suite has butler service
Celebrity takes the concept of modern luxury to new heights – prepare to have any cruise preconceptions blown away.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Michelin-star dining and the best choice of wine at sea
- Lots of activities and entertainment on board
- Award-winning LGBTQ-friendly cruise line
- Same-sex marriages on board are legally recognised
Cunard has a long history and some of the world’s most famous ocean liners – these cruises are elegant and iconic.
- Throwback to the golden age of transatlantic travel
- Great for special occasions
- Ballrooms and theatres where you can dress to impress
- Classy evening entertainment
- Classic white-glove service