Luxury cruises on the high seas
When it comes to planning a luxury cruise holiday, we're here to help. Tell us what you're looking for (fine dining, the best spa at sea or epic adventures to far-off destinations) and we'll tell you the best cruise line for you. We've tried and tested many cruise lines, including Cunard, so feel free to ask us any questions via our live chat!
We can book a luxury cruise holiday for everyone and are particularly proud to specialise in LGBTQ+ travel advice.
Give us a call on 020 3443 8969 and let's start planning.
"When we were on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth, we sailed to the Norwegian fjords. We booked a spa pass and it was an idyllic place to spend the cooler days. Laying on a stone-heated longer, wearing a robe and watching the fjords pass by through the floor-to-ceiling windows is one of my cruise holiday highlights."
"You'll find a tiny selection of the cruises we offer below, but there are so many cruise lines and destinations to choose from. Call us and we’ll chat through some ideas to create your perfect cruise holiday."
Which cruise is right for you?
Cunard has a long history and some of the world’s most famous ocean liners – these cruises are elegant and iconic.
- Throwback to the golden age of transatlantic travel
- Great for special occasions
- Ballrooms and theatres where you can dress to impress
- Classy evening entertainment
- Classic white-glove service
Discover Cunard cruises
Silversea offers boutique-style luxury cruises and all-inclusive itineraries to over 900 destinations.
- More adventurous destinations and experiences
- Off-the-beaten track itineraries
- Activities and excursions included in the price
- White-glove service and some formal evenings
- The highest standards – every suite has butler service
Celebrity takes the concept of modern luxury to new heights – prepare to have any cruise preconceptions blown away.
- Award-winning LGBTQ-friendly cruise line
- Sleek and stylish design
- Michelin-star dining and the best choice of wine at sea
- Lots of activities and entertainment on board
- Same-sex marriages on board are legally recognised
Uniworld's luxury floating boutique hotels bring your destination on board - from stunning Europe to incredible India
- Elegant and intimate cruises
- The most All-Inclusive with 5* farm-to-table dining onboard
- Outstanding service - 1 to 2.3 crew to guest ratio
- A room with a view with ever changing scenery as you sail